Sunday, June 30, 2013

REVIEW: Ever Bilena Dip Liner

All About JC Jants

Yes! I'm a super fan of liquid liner. I've been using liquid liner like everyday. Every time I go out, I never ever forget to wear my liquid liner. Liquid liner will never ever be overrated. Liquid liner is one of the most most important make up that you must have.. My first ever liquid liner is the ever bilena dip liner. And I never get wrong with this liquid liner. It is one of my all time favorite liquid liner. It is my favorite because it is cheap/affordable. And there's not much make up products that are available here in our place. In my experience with different brands, the ever bilena liquid liner soothes me best.


 So, this is the packaging of the Ever Bilena Dip liner. For me its amazing and easy to apply.







Net wt. 7ml 
Price: P150



Lets start applying the eyeliner. :)


So, I place moisturizer in my other eye and in my other is without moisturizer because I want to test the liquid liner if it will sooth all types of skin: which is oily skin and dry skin. So i have super dry skin and the best way to do that is to apply moisturizer.



--------------------------------------After how many hours--------------------------------------



                 This is what happen after how many hours of exposing through super hot weather.


As you can see, the eyes that have moisturizer smudge out which is bad and the eye that doesn't have moisturizer stays the same.








The eye that I didn't put moisturizer is amazing. Its still the same. The liquid liner didn't move. 


In closer look, the liquid liner just vanish. I look like a raccoon, like I was punch, i have black eye. I don't like it when a liquid liner looks like this. 

LIKES:

easy to apply
affordable
good for dry skin
very black ( some liquid liner is not so black)
packaging is excellent



DISLIKES:

doesn't last all day
not good for very oily skin
smudges
odor is a bit strong


CONCLUSION:

I do recommend this liquid liner. It is amazing. For oily skin, i suggest to set your face with loose powder.








1 comment:

  1. Now that you mention it, I realized that I haven’t tried any Ever Bilena liner yet. Hehehe
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ Aveeno Philippines

    ReplyDelete