Sunday, June 9, 2013

Review: Nichido High Definition Lipstick

All About JC Jants


I'm not really a fan of lipsticks because I don't like the feel of it. It feels so sticky in my lips. But when I came across the NICHIDO High Definition lipstick, I said to myself lets give it a try. They have 8 shades in their collection which are: glam red, tropical coral, love potion, fetish pink, pretty tulip, rouge blossom, dolly pink and passion fruit. I've been collecting make up for my make up box and lip stick is one of the make up that must be available in your make up box. I'm just planning to buy one just to try it out but then I love the 2 shades which is the Fetish Pink and the glam red, so I decided to buy the 2 of them. This lipstick is affordable, I bought this for P198 which is a very good price for a HD lipstick. I'm looking for nude lipstick in the same brand but unluckily they don't have one. :(


 The lipstick looks like this. The packaging for me is okay. If i'm gonna rate this 1-10, it will be 7/10. I just don't like the print around the packaging. It looks like a lipstick for kids but it doesn't really matter, the product really do matter. The packaging is made of molded plastic. Net wt. 4grams.





I love that it have a removable lip gloss that is in the end of the lip stick. So, if you like extra gloss then you can use that. In my case, I don't like the feeling of stickiness in my lips. It feels very uncomfortable. 




So here's a swatch. It is very pigmented as you can see. Very creamy as well. The smell is like regular lipstick. I really don't like the smell of lipstick, I just don't know why. 


For the fun part. Let's try this out. :)

This is my first application. 


I really don't know why this happen. Maybe I put a lot of product in my lips or its just like this. NO IDEA! As I said I'm not a fan of lipstick. 

After a few minutes, this is what happen.


I hate this. As you can see inside the circle, there are lumps, lines whatever that is. I don't like this at all. It accentuates the crack of my lips. It makes the line of my lips VISIBLE. 


After doing that, this is what my lips look like.


Pretty good. There's lipstick still in my lips which is great. 

So, my favorite the red lipstick. YEY! GLAM RED.


I love this color. It doesn't show my crack or lines, its not very visible unlike the fetish pink. 


So I did the same thing earlier, to see what happen after doing this.


And this is what happen. AMAZING! Its just like nothing happen. :)


So I just go a little bit further, and I try to drink water. To test the lipstick. 



And this is my lips after drinking water. 


It still the same. :) I like it. 




---------------------------after approximately 3 hours-------------------------------


This is my lips after 3 hours. Ofcourse, I eat and drink. Here in our place its super super hot. So also consider the weather. I don't know if it really do matters but just consider the weather. LOL






I don't like this. Just after 3 hours this is what happen to my lips. So you always always need to re touch every 2 hours which is what I don't like. I don't like the idea of going to the rest room just to re touch my lip stick because it looks awful. 

LIKES:

Long lasting, it stays on my lips even though I drink water. Its like a tattoo. It still stays in your lips after drinking water . Very pigmented. Very creamy. It have a lip gloss that goes with the lipstick. Its like a lipstick and lip gloss in the same time. ALL IN ONE. :) I love the shades, very elegant. Very affordable. Local brand which means its made here in the Philippines.

DISLIKES:
There are stains of lipstick in your lips even though you already wash it off. I don't like the smell. I don't like the packaging because it is in plastic (not a big deal though). It accentuates my crack and lines upon wearing the fetish pink but when you wear the bold color like the glam red its not that visible. 


CONCLUSION:
 Honestly speaking I love the lipstick but I just don't like that it accentuates my lines and cracks. The lipstick stays on my lines, that I really don't like about this lipstick. The product is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Will I buy this product again? Maybe yes or maybe no, I'm not decided yet but if I'm gonna buy this lipstick again then it will be the Glam red.  
You can still give it a try. This product is okay. If I'm gonna rate this product, then it will be 7/10.



Thanks. Have a wonderful day ahead. :) 
God Bless..


Follow me:

FACEBOOK:







2 comments:

  1. I like long-lasting lipsticks that don’t crack. I also love the pigmented ones.

    Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like you, I do not prefer glossy lipstick as well. It's like when my hair gets into your face and some of it sticks to my lipstick. Disgusting! Lol. My favorite drugstore lipstick is Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick Love that Red shade. It's very pigmented and lost lasting. :)

    ReplyDelete