Sunday, July 14, 2013

Simple on the Go Outfit (school, casual, mall..etc)



Holla Amigas,

It's been like forever since I last posted a fashion blog. It is really hard doing a fashion blog when      
you didn't have the time and of course the cute outfit. LOL!

It is super hot nowadays. I am so jealous, some of you guys are on vacation and me I'm stuck at home doing assignments and studying. GRRR! Enough with m misery life. Just Kidding! I love my life :)

For today's outfit. I'm going with this super simple outfit. I just want to look simple yet stunning in a way. :)




Lately, I've been so in to scarf. I just found out that scarf make your outfit look perfect. It adds color and texture to your outfit. If your wearing plain top then I do recommend using your scarf just to add life to your outfit. :)  And also, you can skip wearing your necklace which is nice in my case because I don't have a lot of necklaces LOL! Being practical is always GOOD!..:) 




My shorts were  not seen LOL FAIL! I am actually wearing shorts but I guess the outfit is still amazing. :) Simple yet catchy. :)



So what is fashion without shoes! I've been loving wedge shoes/sandals nowadays. Hmm, looks familiar? LOL! Yea so this is my all time favorite wedge and I just can't get enough of this. YES! It is the wedge that I used in my last fashion blog. :) Don't get me wrong but I just love this wedge. I will wear it till eternity. LOL! JK! I just LIKE and super LOVE this wedge. It is super comfy and it feels like your just wearing flat shoes/ sandals. 




For the accessories, I'm just using this super cute scorpion ring and i don't know what design is the other ring LOL! I just love these two rings. And my Rosary Bracelet which I love! I got it from Simala (Cebu City, Philippines). It is cute and very useful :) 



For my hair, hmm I really have a hard time doing my hair! BAD HAIR DAY is always a big NO NO! I did a lot of hair that will complement my outfit. :)




I also try doing the messy bun but still I'm not satisfied with it.  




In the end, I just go with a simple ponytail. :) LOL! What a waste of time and energy. That's just me. :) And for the make up, I just did a lil neutral but not so neutral. HAHA! WHAT?! If you know what I mean. As some of you know, I love doing my own make up so I just come up with this make up, that is not so colorful and wearable in everyday basis (not my everyday make up, just so you know). :) 


You can also check out my make up tutorial (Clubbing Make up) :) Somehow the same but I add black eye shadow here so it is a little bit strong. WHAT?!!!!!! STRONG?! :) 




Well, this is it for now.. Peace out.. :) 




top/ dress ------- 
shorts--------Jag Thug (not seen how sad) :(
Wedge-------Kvoll (korean brand) (P1700)
Ring------- from an online shop :) (50 pesos each )






















No comments:

Post a Comment