Friday, April 5, 2013

50 LOOKS OF SUMMER: Summer Look #1 My On the Go Look


Hi guys.. 
This is my first ever blog..:) I'm a little bit scared and at the same time excited  doing the blog..So please don't be harsh, I'm still a newbie in this industry so I have many more things to learn and discover..LOL.. 

SO yea enough with that, let me proceed with the outfit. I love being practical when it comes to clothes and accessories. Its not that I hate branded stuff but I just don't see the point of buying too pricey clothes. If it looks good and you feel comfortable then go for it. 

image


I love pairing my knitted long sleeves with my shorts and boots. Don't forget to wear your inner tube. People might think your a prostitute when your not wearing one, just saying.  
image

The knitted long sleeves that I'm wearing is from GL Collection. I actually just found it in my closet. LOL. I think my mom owns it. :))) PEACE mama..

image

Shorts (Jag Thug)  
image
boots (Parisian) I love Parisian's Shoes, for it is comfortable to wear and of course affordable. LOL.
image

image


The accessories that I'm wearing is from my online shop. You can find lots of stuff there. 
image
The Dang-lings was given to me by my aunt when she went to Europe.
image



image



image

  This is my make up. Here I'm using yellow and black eye shadow. I super love it. :))) Its super cute. :)  Here's the tutorial of this make up look. Which took me ages to do LOL

SO this is the end of my blog. Hope you guys like it. Stay tune for more. :))) PEACE OUT.. LOL





1 comment:

  1. Play popular free online 50 lions poker machine - you can play on your mobile without any sort of financial investment.

    ReplyDelete