Monday, April 29, 2013

Summer Floral Prints

 All About JC Jants

 Holla Dreamers,

I'm so loving summer LOL. And what is summer without Floral Prints. :) Floral Print Dresses are HOT this days.  I'm loving this floral print dress. It looks elegant and edgy at the same time.

                                                                  

             Super cute Floral Print Dress. I super love this dress.  The first time I saw this dress I was so fascinated by the design, the colors. The whole design of this dress is excellent-ee.                                       






Pairing my Floral Dress with this super cute wedge. Which is a Korean Brand. I like to wear wedge for it is comfortable, it feels like you're just wearing flat shoes. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!



To add spark and wow factor to my dress I add this cute necklace. It complements my dress well. The color and the design is perfect.

                              For the bracelets, I just wear my Rosary bracelet, wrist watch and this dangling bracelet. I just mix them. :) Fashion really don't have specific styles. You just have to mix and match things. :)


I love this ring. First thing that pops up in my head is cloudy, windy, just a perfect day. Birds flying around. God I love it!


Floral Print Dress---- South Shore (1200 pesos)
Necklace--------------Online (200 pesos)
ring--------------------online (50 pesos)
Wedge----------------online (1700 pesos)









No comments:

Post a Comment