Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lovin' Summer

All About JC Jants


Holla Dreamers..:)

Good morning  Dreamers It's a wonderful.. It's super hot in our place right now it is around 29°C. I have no plans of going outside today for I might sweat like pig which a BIG no no LOL.  So as promise I'm going to Blog every other day. :) I'm stretching my schedule to the limit LOL.

So today I'm going to do Fashion Blog. Lately I've been thinking about posting this look for summer. I just don't like how I look in the pictures haha but to cut the story short I decided "the hell, let's just do it".

So yeah this is my look. Lately I've been loving leopard prints, I don't know why? But Leopard Prints in the Fashion world is a must have in your wardrobe. Don't Forget leopard prints is good for Spring/ Summer Look (Just saying). You'll never go wrong with leopard prints. Leopard Print is classy without being trashy. For me, leopard prints is AMAZING you don't need to wear lots of accessories which is good.





 Please Don't mind my hair. :) I've been super busy so I didn't have the time to go to the salon. I'm wearing this super cute V razor back  and pair it with my leopard print tights.




     And to add sum spice to my outfit. I pair it with my booties shoes. I just love this booties for it has Leopard Prints on it, you might be thinking that I'm a leopard print addict LOL. I honestly love it. I just fold my booty shoes for it looks super elegant . :) I've been loving this heels for ages.







              I'm wearing this cute necklace and pink bracelet just to add color to my look.



  Complete your look with this super easy make up tutorial. This make up is great. It reminds me of summer-y spring. Peach and pink eyeshadow is great for summer. Everyone will love it. Remember always look your best. I love this make up look, for it brightens and gives color to your whole look. Your outfit is dark so go with lighter shades of eyeshadow.



This look can make you feel sexy, sophisticated and confident seems to never go out of style. Walk the talk. This is it for now dreamers I hope you like it. Please don't forget to leave your comments and suggestion. I would love to hear it.


V Razor back --- Never Been Kissed ( Robinson Department Store)
Leopard Tights --- online shop
Booties-----------online shop (Facebook: search for Elrobeliza) They have the cutest shoes there.
Necklace and Bracelet---- online shop






.




No comments:

Post a Comment